Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cheap Stereo Rack Im New To Computers,i Want To Pipe Radio From My Computer To My Home Stereo,?

Im new to computers,i want to pipe radio from my computer to my home stereo,? - cheap stereo rack

I have a JVC stereo rack, my position is on the house if my thoughts were running through the computer in my hi-fi wrong, much less expensive than the Cirrus or XFM .... I know theres younger than I am stingy Outthere somewhere ... . Just need to know so I can "Rock the hood!"

4 comments:

show and tell said...

Go to Best Buy and explain what you do. will cost about $ 15. basically what you are looking for a female plug adapter into the headphone jack on the computer. the other end) is a set of RCA jacks (red and white. You can use "Extensions" are prepared for all RCA (headphone adapters are usually only 10 cm long) behind your stereo and make it more convenient. Like I said, go to Best Buy and tell them you want to do something, they will hook you up.

Brian M said...

I think it is a USB cable you can buy that do not have the USB port on your computer, you know what coverage is a USB port is a plugin for them before INTHE usually found on the computer and looks like a rectangle, and an end is a Plugg can you make the auxiliary port of your stereo. If this fails, you can browse music on your computer and save the blank CDs I would go for the second, but it's just me.

magu2k said...

Unplug the PC speakers .. is seen as a headphone jack? Want to double male RCA to 1:8, with a length and height, if it is too short for a man to dual RCA jack to extend it to the desired length.

magu2k said...

Unplug the PC speakers .. is seen as a headphone jack? Want to double male RCA to 1:8, with a length and height, if it is too short for a man to dual RCA jack to extend it to the desired length.

Post a Comment