Friday, February 19, 2010

Ho Scale Roundhouse Plans Any Advice For More Realistic Scale Brickwork?

Any advice for more realistic scale brickwork? - ho scale roundhouse plans

I know there are models. I am ready to begin, an HO scale Roundhouse Walther. Models and I'm armed with an airbrush. I also have all the artistic talent, you can expect from a cocker spaniel. Like a cripple would be like me a little more artistic approach Brick credible? Not necessarily in the open, but try to (get a call stone in the ISH in large panels up into the engine room fifteen).

Or is it dull coat, as best I can expect?

Or should I sell all the trouble to go buy some beer and go fishing?

1 comments:

mariner3... said...

I had success with two different techniques, both in HO and N scale Brick:

1) I can spray paint the grout first plates to dry 24 hours, then the tile spray paint. Then small amounts of red brick with black and white and / or other colors for a variety of mix often in old buildings and brick painting brick at random. Can a writer and gently etch the color of tile grout lines ... with care and patience you brick panels. Then sealed with a coat of matte and use the open with pastels.

2) The technique called Steven D. ... Painting by colored panels of brick and then floated in a bath of color mortar. I do not like it much because I do not usually GEt wash to drain normally.

Post a Comment