Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Genitalia Tatoo Pictures I Lost A Bet At A Drinking Party And Now I Have To Run Through My Neighborhood Naked. What Do I Do?

I lost a bet at a drinking party and now I have to run through my neighborhood naked. What do I do? - genitalia tatoo pictures

The problem is that my future right of parents to continue living in the same house and outside. Her mother is always out in the garden and his father is still working on his car.

I think running my hands over my genitals. I also thought about wearing a mask, but I have a very special tattoo.

Suggestions?

4 comments:

Mental said...

You drink a little older may remember the next day.
Just Do not Get so drunk that you go in the future, naked under the laws of the road.

Delete said...

You should check this before have thought the bet. You start and go.

Shortstu... said...

It sucks to be you! She never had to make this bet. What do you think? The stripes result does not fit very well into his future in-laws or other neighbors, so you better find another way to honor the commitment you made. When the police entered the district will be taken to prison, and his name is on the paper. Think it through!

rdenycro... said...

Painting on the TAT and run like the wind. Make sure this is not a very cold day.

Post a Comment