Thursday, December 31, 2009

Theory Sweater Are Theory V-necks Still In?

Are Theory V-necks still in? - theory sweater

OK, I have a theory about 30 V-neck cashmere sweater
I have almost every color, and I wonder if I fall again.

I'm obsessed with fashion, but rarely find the V-neck in fashion magazines.

I do not trust the answers from Yahoo Answers, but I know I can always try!

I know how much each sweater, so this is not to say anything

Wow Why spend so much money
You are a child!

If the answer as the password?

My parents gave me for my birthday last year and bought prior to this.

4 comments:

Axel said...

Lucky girl, that all shirts! XD
They are certainly still be cautious about using colors you. For example, pastel sweater, case might not seem that big to fail, but the grades will be amazing. Sweaters never go out of style!

Jessica said...

You're lucky, the parents are so fond of. Because your parents gave you want to use. Sometimes you can not be law enforcement, but you can wear clothes.

' Cuppcakess ツ said...

Why the hell do you care about ... If you wear as she did. freaking God, the Almighty.

& Do not even think I have 30 things in my closet ... and still less against the neck just freaking WOW WOW

' Cuppcakess ツ said...

Why the hell do you care about ... If you wear as she did. freaking God, the Almighty.

& Do not even think I have 30 things in my closet ... and still less against the neck just freaking WOW WOW

Post a Comment