Sunday, December 20, 2009

Missed Contraceptive Pill Contraceptive Pill Missed Been In Pain?

Contraceptive pill missed been in pain? - missed contraceptive pill

In January, I 2 I lost my pills, my period came at the beginning of the week. Then ich 2 lost February, but not all, then my period came 4 days early. I've had since discharge and menstrual pain in January, my doctor suspectd water infection, but I am still pain. Do you have lower back pain, headache, constipation have now. My final time was a little more than a week, but bleeding and out? They advised me that meat is from a pill. But much in the style of the pain and fear nothing for the fight against the disease, defect. I had a baby a year ago and have even after periods. Injured in sexual relations, either as a fear in Wil. Help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment